Happy sixteenth birthday to the one who paved the way! Can you believe how quickly time has gone, or does it just seem that way to me? When you think back on our early, "crazy" years does it feel like it was just yesterday or a lifetime ago? For me it feels a little like both.
As we set aside this special day to celebrate you, I wanted to take a minute to express some of my favorite Hannah qualities.
1. I love that you don't take yourself too seriously. Your expressions slay me.
2. I love how you jump into your work wholeheartedly.
3. I love that you let your bangs grow out. Remember these? It's just too humid around here.
4. I love how you just have a way with animals.
5. I love how you have your own sense of style.
6. I love how you welcomed your sisters from the very first moment you met them.
7. I love that you love to cook. That's less work for me!
8. I love that you still hurry to get the seat next to mine.
There are so many other things I love about you, but mostly I love that you love Jesus, give everything you have with reckless abandon, and wake up every day to make more memories with me. You are a gift!
Happy sixteenth birthday, Hannah!
We love you!